Incredible and Unforgettable Weddings. That’s what people tell us week after week, month after month, and year after year.
We know that your Wedding is the most important day in your life and we promise to make the music perfect! We specialize in creating an event that keeps all age groups involved and there are no lulls. The music will reflect your style and taste, and though our music and performance is always engaging and exciting, whether we’re playing the newest Hit or the greatest Oldie, it’s never too loud.
From the first note of the ceremony music to the last note of the last dance – we promise and deliver perfection!
In New Yorkand Philadelphiathere are many fine dance bands and entertainment companies who play at weddings, at ITM we dedicate all our talent, energy, and experience to being the “Best of the Best.” Our Wedding Bands perform for the most discriminating clients and accept only a limited number of engagements each year at the most prestigious hotels, country clubs, casinos, and other venues.
Although our Wedding Bands feature some of the most talented singer/performers and musicians you will find anywhere, we don’t believe that talent is enough to make a great event. After playing at over 750+ extraordinary weddings we have learned that it’s just not enough to show up and play flawless performances of your favorite requests. There are many other important elements: how to conduct introductions, coordinating the event with the caterer and photographer, reading the crowd and playing the right song at the right time, making certain that the music is always at the appropriate volume, especially while you are dining…. We promise that all the different aspects of your special event will be coordinated with sensitivity and style in order to create a truly magnificent event for you and your guests.
CUSTOMIZED EVENT PLANNING
From beginning to end, every aspect of your event is customized. Perhaps most importantly, there is neither a limit on the number of special songs you may request us to learn, nor on the style of music we can perform. Because you’ve hired us, we realize that your expectations are extremely high, and you can expect to receive the personalized treatment you deserve. Remember, there is only one ITM and all our experience and attention is focused on you!
Call us for a consultation today. You’ll be happy you did! But before you do, take a glance at a partial list of testimonials we’ve received. It would be our pleasure to add you and your family to our list of delighted clients.
Since 1990, we have performed 750+ Weddings at most of the prestigious Country Clubs, Hotels, and Synagogues in the Tri-State Pennsylvania area. For your convenience, and to make this list manageable, we include only one family (out of dozens we have played for) per venue, and only include the venues we have played at most frequently. For example, the list doesn’t include one-of-a-kind Weddings we’ve done at venues like The Boat House in Central Park or the Philadelphia Zoo, or at Atlantic City Casinos, or when we’ve performed for families in Florida or California. The list also doesn’t include many of the wonderful venues our Wedding Bands have performed at in New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. This list is intended only as a small representative sample:
- Abrams/Morales, Spring Mill Country Club
- Iobst/Crawford Wedding,GreenvilleCountry Club
- Heinrich/Sanders, W Hotel
- Savin/Cohen/ Westin Governor Morris
- Murray/Daniels,Rehoboth Beach Country Club
- Bisko/Murray,SauconValleyCountry Club
- Steinberg/Ringold Wedding, Meadowlands Country Club
- Schectman/Lieberson, Spring Mill Manor
- Tran/Swartz, The Mansion
- Stein/Frazer Wedding, The Mansion
- Bernstein/Snyder Wedding, The Radnor Hotel
- Schuyler/Stagliano Wedding, Meadowlands Country Club
- Seidman/Jagher Wedding, Meadowlands Country Club
- Nelson/Schneider Wedding, Rittenhouse Hotel
- Belli/Billingsly Wedding, Downtown Club
- Cohen/Plon Wedding, Philmont Country Club
- Lambrecht/Porter, Overbrook Golf Club
- Volkman/Kushel Wedding, Four Seasons Hotel
- Bradley/Di Blasi Wedding,WhitemarshValleyCountry Club
- Shenberg/Dawson Wedding, Park Hyatt at theBellevue
- Tippy/Barber Wedding, White Manor Country Club
- Schwartz/Cohen Wedding, The Mansion
- Marcucci/Borges Wedding, Overbrook Golf Club
- Penn/Seidman Wedding,GreenValleyCountry Club
- Cohen/Schwartz, The Mansion
- Blitshtein/Volin Wedding, Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Zinella/Cox Wedding,GreenvilleCountry Club
- Sharp/Nachsin Wedding,PenRyn Mansion
- McAluny/Walsh Wedding, Aronimink Country Club
- Sisenwine/Berger Wedding, Hyatt Princeton
- Zager/MacHenry Wedding,Philadelphia Marriott
- Levin/Sitman Wedding, Hotel Hershey
- Mazzucca/McNamara Wedding, Fairway Manor at the Old Orchard Inn
- Braunstein/Laichtman Wedding, Hyatt Penn’s Landing
- Meizlik/Schmidt Wedding, Horticultural Center
- Schectman/Leiberson Wedding, Spring Mill Manor
- Sprissler/Di Michael Wedding,NorthamptonCountry Club
- Goldberg/Backall Wedding, Hotel Dupont
- Polaha/Hedgecock Wedding, Radisson Hotel Bethlehem
- Penn/Newman Wedding,Green Valley Country Club
- Zarych/Eliot Wedding, Ram’s Head Inn
- Goldstein/Morgan Wedding, Westin Philadelphia
- Marmer/Cross Wedding, Ballroom at the Ben
- Terrenzio/Dowling Wedding,Old York RoadCountry Club
- Rosenwald/Pinkus Wedding, Park Hyatt at the Bellevue
- Lowe/Hackford Wedding, Horticultural Center
- Young/Broder Wedding, Park Hyatt at the Bellvue
- Hecht/Jayo Wedding, Meadowlands Country Club
- Lowenstein/Cohen Wedding, Sheraton Society Hill
- Gilbert/Koss Wedding, Bluebell Country Club
- Saluck/Shinberg Wedding, Woodcrest Country Club
- Kline/Clark Wedding, Downtown Club
- Fearn/Seahorn Wedding, Riverton Country Club
- Stoup/Vaughn Wedding, Hotel Hershey …
and hundreds more.